Himitsu Aku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End...?

Go down

The End...? Empty The End...?

Post  Jess Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

A roleplay: A story in which the plotline is already developed, with characters already created, that take part in different story adventures in order to reach an either pre-planned ending, or an ending decided during the roleplay that is the most logical. Usually consisting of 3-4 people, these roleplay stories can last from a night to years, depending on the longvity of the plot and the players themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~

It started with fifteen characters - five each, representing fifteen Sins. From there, almost 100 characters at the date of this being written are taking part in story threads all over the Himitsu Aku site. From princesses to thieves, vampires to humans, there are a variety in the cast of the story that I like to call "Hades' Revenge".

However, as with any roleplay, it's important to get the story moving instead of being caught in an endless, timeless limbo which I've encountered many times on the websites I've joined - hosted by many people - over the years I've roleplayed. Which explains the newly-introduced Timeline, and all the story-based threads.

At the moment of this thread the story has moved three months at most since the beginning, and in that time Hades' has released the Sins; the Virtues and Gods have been made aware of this; the Sins have started to spread their destructions upon various planets; and Hades' has warned the Sins with eternal imprisonment if they do not concentrate seriously on the task he has sent them - to turn people against the Gods, no matter what.
Jess
Jess
Admin

https://secretevil.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum