Himitsu Aku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion of sorts (Buri)

2 posters

Go down

Reunion of sorts (Buri) Empty Reunion of sorts (Buri)

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Edward had been incredibly successful in his own travels around Earth. He had managed to lure Japan, Egypt, Romania and China into his web by faking papers of authenticity, using an assistant gifted with magic to change his appearance so he looked like several different politicians running for election etc. He had managed to win each one so he had a say in how the countries were run.

He arrived in Paris on a break that coincided nicely for each country and he had decided to fly by plane and before long he was strolling along the Seine after texting Buri where he was to give her an update.
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Reunion of sorts (Buri) Empty Re: Reunion of sorts (Buri)

Post  Jess Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Buri teleported in front of him immediately, smiling.

"How's things?" she asked, preening herself in a small hand-mirror before snapping it shut and putting it away. Her demeanor had totally changed since Edward and herself had last met. She no longer hid behind her hair; she was confident, if not a little cocky. Her eyes constantly flickered as she thought overtime. Buri had almost physically changed along with her personality change, giving it to the temptation of Greed.

Since they'd last met, Buri had managed to hypnotise the main four Presidents of the USA; so America itself was under her control. She was now working oh-so-steadily on India and New Zealand. Her sights were also set lazily on Australia.
Jess
Jess
Admin

https://secretevil.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Edward leant against a bench with a greeting smirk as Buri appeared. "Not as well as you it seems. You look rather dazzling. I take it success has paved your way?" he said raising a thin eyebrow. He eyed her up. He wasn't sure what to make of her. She was certainly attractive but then she had been cute before too. He understood the need to change oneself for certain purposes. He was the Sin of Selfishness, of course he felt that way but even so it was a little weird.

"Japan... China.... Egypt and Romania are now at my disposal"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm

"Why thank you." she said, accepted the compliment. "You don't look half-bad either."

She nodded at his progress. "Not bad, not bad..." she commented. "I've took over America, and I'm working on New Zealand...Australia...and India."

Buri wasn't blind and saw him look a little confused at her sudden change. A part of her felt like she should of repressed her Sin to meet him again; but Greed roared in its defence. Better to be Sinful for this Era...or was it? Oh, so confusing.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Edward had a big grin. "Well you know me, got to look good and it doesn't come cheap." He said before giving her a once over again. She looked so different but he was slowly getting used to it.

"Wow so together we're getting it done. Any word from the others? I've had none but to be honest that suits me fine. I don't see any reason to converse with anyone but you. You're one of the few worth talking to."

Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

"Yes..we're making enough progress." Buri said, biting her lip and thinking. "I've had faint run-ins with Narcissm, she's been concentrating on Earth too...and a run-in with Lust...but that's about it for me. And none of them have been intended...or professional."

She smiled vaguely at the last few words, and then pushed memories aside. "So, let's go for a coffee. I want to discuss the next planet."
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am

Edward looked around. "Hopefully his highness will be impressed suitably" Edward drawled, hands in his pockets.

"Really Narcissim? Bet that was a fun conversation..." Edward muttered rolling his eyes. Hypocritically he didn't really like Arrogance or Narcissim. They annoyed him, always thinking they were so much better than others.

"Unplanned experiences serve well for testing us" muttered Edward who had kept himself to himself.

"Okay" he said walking alongside her. "I have my eye on Gamondre"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

"I think I'll go to either...Tera or..Arco Iris next..." Buri said, thinking hard. She was musing even as they sat down at a small, outside corner table. She ordered a cream coffee from the waiter, but barely heard if Edward ordered.

"I'll probably have done my plans here on Earth within the next month and a half." she finally concluded.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 am

Edward watched her with a bit of anxiety. She seemed so distant now, a far cry from when they had first started scheming together. It made him feel... a little adrift really. Like she didn't need him anymore. It seemed like she didn't. Wel... he could do things alone too if he had to...

"A black coffee" he said in French and took it gratefully once it was served.
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

"Well, if you concentrate on Garmondre, and I on Arco Iris...that makes sense if we do that, right?" she asked, her large eyes glancing at him as she sipped from the coffee that had been given to her.

"Earth is so split, it's hard for one to conquer it. But I'm sure if we work seperately on those two planets..." she said, waiting for his opinion.

He seemed to be sad and she couldn't work out why. She shrugged inwardly and let it go...who knew what went on in his mind?
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am

"Yes there are so many cultures on Earth" mused Edward quietly. "And those cultures will be easier to do separately."

After a long pause he realised he needed to give a definitive answer. "Yeah sounds good" he said distractedly. Why was he so bothered by her now that she had changed her looks? He had been perfectly happy with her before. And what was with the weirdness over the distance?

He took a long sip from his coffee, his body itching to do something, to throw something
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 am

She looked at him, confused by his distracted answered.

"Look, what's wrong? You've been acting differently." she said, giving him a confused look.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Edward looked up. "Nothing. I'm fine, I've just been working over menial tasks. They rub off on me" he lied. There was no need her knowing the hell she was putting him through. He used to be all about himself and now it was just..... ugh
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

"Well, whatever then. Don't let it affect your work." she said, sipping at the sweet coffee. "So, is that decided?"
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'll do what I please thank you"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Her lips pursed in disapproval, and her eyes narrowed.

"Well, if you want to do what you want...you can work alone." she said acidly.

She stood, leaving enough money on the table to pay for the drink.

"See you around."

And she teleported away.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum