Himitsu Aku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You won't take me alive! (Robyn)

2 posters

Go down

You won't take me alive! (Robyn) Empty You won't take me alive! (Robyn)

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 pm

A couple of lesser Gods had managed to capture Wrath, somehow getting her onto Olyumpus, though this seemed to be the easy part. She struggled with them and flung herself out of their grasps.

Only thing was, with all the force she put into getting out, she had no control over where she was going and how fast.

She smashed right into someone's house, making a smoking hole through the wall.

...And she landed on Robyn, horizontally across his chest. She quickly got up, put her finger to her lips and hid in his wardrobe.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

You won't take me alive! (Robyn) Empty Re: You won't take me alive! (Robyn)

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Robyn was tired out from training and he was in the middle of drinking from a glorious bottle of water when he'd got his breath back. He had gotten a minor sprain injury in his right shin three weeks ago and his doctor had reluctantly allowed him to train on the proviso he rest and allow himself to heal. He had stuck to that arrangement and now he felt fine but Dr Greens had warned him not to resume full physical exertion until at least four weeks had passed providing he felt well enough. Robyn was happy that this week was almost over.

He gulped down the water eagerly and capped the bottle, putting it on the table just as the wall in front of him exploded and a girl came flying at him, landing on his chest sending him crashing to the ground.

Of course the girl then had the cheek to hush him and go and hide into the family's downstairs wardrobe.

He marched right over there and pulled her out. "What the hell do you think you're playing at and who do you think you are?" he demanded, somewhat annoyed
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Ariette looked past him and pulled him inside too, closing the door. "Shush, be quiet or I'll be found...and I don't want to be found...they'll probably try and kill me or something," Ariette hissed. "My name is Ariette, and I am sorry I broke your wall. I'll pay damages."
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

No sooner had he pulled her out then she pulled him back in. This annoyed him for several reasons. 1. If she thought she could break into his house, literally, and then try and seduce him, she had another thing coming. 2. The fact she had broken into his house at all. 3. She was telling him what to do, in his own home!

"Now listen here you..." he started. "I'm not interested in doing anything with you, just-" He was cut off by her.

He stared at her incredulously. "What kind of pills are you on? What the fuck are you on about?"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Ariette breathed in slowly, trying to keep her temper down. Lose her temper, get caught.

She clapped her hand over his mouth. "I'm not trying to break into your house or do anything with you, it was a complete accident, and some Gods are trying to take me up to Zeus...and I don't want to die, thanks," Ariette said, taking her hand away.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Robyn really tried his hardest to struggle against her especially when she clapped a hand over his mouth. He struggled and struggled barely listening to her excuses but once he heard them he stopped with a confused look on his face. When she pulled her hand away he stepped back.

"What the hell does Zeus want you for?!"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Ariette looked away nervously, not that he'd see her. "Errr..." Ariette said, just as the wardrobe door was flung open and she was pulled out by one of the Gods. She ducked under and pushed her hands to the floor, kicking her feet upwards at him, to which he crashed to the floor, leaving a mark. She ran out of the hole, not wanting to destroy the guy's house any further. She got to the beach and both Gods were after her now. She ducked one and kicked another into the water. The other grabbed her waist and that sent her on a rage; her spot of weakness, really. She flung him through the air by his arms as the first one came at her and she met him hands in hands.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

Robyn watched as Ariette was dragged out of the cupboard rather roughly. "Hey! What are you handling her like that for?" he demanded but Ariette managed to get away and he watched as the guards pursued her. He stepped out and headed downstairs. There was a huge hole in the wall and he sighed.

He followed the Gods outside and ran towards them fighting with Ariette. He reached out and took Ariette's hand.

"Just run!"

Too late, Hermes appeared behind them both, wrapped an arm around each of them and flew off towards the mountain. "Stop struggling" he told Robyn.

"GET OFF ME! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!" Robyn screamed
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 am

Ariette was extremely angry at Hermes now. "Get your f-----g hands off me!" Ariette snarled, struggling to get out of his grasp. "And get off of him! He's done nothing."
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am

"Let go of you? Sorry can't do that. The Gods are under orders" Hermes explained and after declaring he was inviting these people in, took them up to the main palace.

Robyn looked around in awe at the beauty and splendour. He found himself not resisting.

Hermes led them into the main chamber.

"Restraints please"

Dionysus the God of Wine brought wines from the ground to restrain both Robyn and Ariette

Zeus stood up as did Poseidon and they approached the pair.

"So this is a Sin eh? Which one are you?"

Natsumi stood behind her mother watching Ariette a little sympathetically though she didn't know why
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am

If there was one this Ariette really hated and almost feared, was being captured. So being bound by vines was not really all that pleasant. "Let the human go, he did nothing to solicit whatever you have planned," Ariette hissed, getting an arm free, only for another branch to wrap around it. Drops of blood dropped to the floor as her struggling tore at her skin. She refused to stay captured. "LET ME GO!"
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"The Sin of Wrath" Natsumi said quietly.

Zeus looked at Ariette. "Do you realise how much your existence and actions threaten the lives of innocent people. Hades has summoned you because you are dangerous and can carry out his plans now what are they?"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

"Let the human go, and I will tell you what you want to know," Ariette said. "You spout stuff about my existence being threatening to innocents when you got an innocent human tied up right there. Go on, let him go, unless you want to be a bunch of hypocrites."
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm

"We have no intention of bargaining with you until we get some answers. This human will not be harmed unless we have reason to harm him"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Ariette growled. "He's gathering an army to go against you, apparently you upset him. I can't say I'm the most attentive to his plights; I was pissed off that he locked me up in the first place, I don't really care about his stupid plans," Ariette said.

"Yeah, yeah, I cause problems, blah. I'm not the Sin you should be worried about; I don't go around killing people...ok, from time to time I cause property damage and damage to the environment...ok, maybe a lot more frequent than that. But it's Murder and Rape who are the psychopaths; I mean, sure, my temper is huge, but I was created as Wrath; kinda hard to not be angry all the time," Ariette said.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum