Himitsu Aku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelling Together ♥

3 posters

Go down

Travelling Together ♥ Empty Travelling Together ♥

Post  Jess Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Bree was sat curled up with her laptop on one of the couches in the main room, typing away furiously. She had big, black and pink headphones on which blasted out music that you could hear from the Control Room. She was researching information on the news story that a God had been missing for a few weeks now. Disappearing Gods hadn't been a news story since the Blackstars had killed Gods for themselves; now it was unheard of for such beings to just, disappear. She frowned as she hit deadends for every theory she had. What the hell happened?

In the kitchen, Gita had three pots out and a few mixing bowls as usual, her short hair pinned back as always whilst she cooked. She usually talked with one of the gang whilst cooking; more often than not it was Adelaide. But today they were all busy, so she played soft classical music as she continued cooking. Tonight's menus was roast chicken stuffed with cheese, boiled vegetables that included peas and carrots and roast potatoes. The gravy she made seperately, using the water flavoured with chicken stock. She hoped they liked it; even though she knew the gang knew better than to complain.
Jess
Jess
Admin

https://secretevil.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Travelling Together ♥ Empty Re: Travelling Together ♥

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Roxas sat in the corner adjusting the latest model of a large laser gun. It was strange technology for him but over the past five years he had gotten used to fighting with these weapons. They were still strange though. His somewhat primitive weapons training still hung about him.

Amelie sat in a corner surfing for inforamation. She sat there extremely quietly just staring at her laptop.

Adelaide was piloting the ship through a rather annoying but spacious field of small asteroids. She navigated well enough so the others wouldn't feel the movements. She could being in the cockpit and at the source but the others wouldn't.
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Hatsuharu sat on a sofa playing on one of the latest earth consoles, PSP Star. He had earphones in to drown out the music, and looked deep in concentration.

Momoko stepped into the kitchen, where it was nice and quiet except for the soft noises of the food cooking. "Hey, d'you want any help? Or company?" Momoko asked Gita.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Gita turned and smiled at Momoko. "Sure honey, stir that pot on the far right whilst I dish up the vegetables. It's only gravy, but make sure it doesn't spill over."

Bree looked up and frowned. "Hey, as anyone else found out anymore info' on the missing God?" she asked curiously.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 pm

"Skye, son of Poseidon and Athena" Amelie said quietly. "I found a forum. People on Olympus are gossiping about this. Apparently he hasn't been seen in at least a week. He usually goes into town to assist with odd jobs." she said and glanced over at Hatsuharu thoughtfully watching him on his game.

Adelaide leant back in her seat and decided to park the ship on a large stationary asteroid. Once it was secure she got up and headed back to the main room
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Hatsuharu pulled out an earphone and shook his head. "I reckon it's those bloody Blackstars...though I hope not...if it's the Blackstars...I don't like his chances," Hatsuharu said, not without sounding annoyed at the idea. "Don't forget some two hundred years ago, one by one, five Gods went missing, all dead within a week. Of course, we'll know if they kill this one...they can sense these things..."

Kuro, meanwhile, was not on the ship, but scouting somewhere.

Momoko nodded chirpily and stirred the gravy.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

"Well, whatever." Bree said. "The Sins are back out too. Some girl in Dermatraxos got raped by one. Did you know she's committed suicide over it? It's been all over Teranian papers. The media are having a field day over it. Do you think that's coincidence?"

She shook her head and continued typing. "I wonder what the Virtues are doing about it. Nothing as always I imagine." she said bitterly.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

"It's about time the two sides went head to head. I'm surprised the Fallen Angels haven't been bribed into this yet. I suppose the Gods better get them on their side" Roxas said

Amelie looked up visibly upset. "The girl killed herself? That's so awful..." she said, her ability to empathise quite strong.
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Hatsuharu went over to Amelie and sat down, putting his arm around her. "It's ok...we might not be able to do much, but we can try," he said.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"It's fucking disturbing if you ask me..." Bree said angrily. She snapped the laptop shut. "Whatever. The internet is depressing these days..."

Gita walked in, her eyes looking over them as she did a headcount.

"Alright, dinners ready. Tell the others who aren't here." she shrugged.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Roxas looked over at Bree in slight concern. "Take a chill pill, that bastard will get what's coming to him. Why don't you read something a bit more cheery?"

Adelaide sat down and took her plate.

Amelie sniffed and nodded at Haru
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Momoko walked out of the kitchen after Gita and sat down with the rest of them with her plate.

"Thanks, Gita," Hatsuharu said.

Kuro walked in as if on cue, though he looked a little worse for wear; his hair and clothes and general self was muddy. "Far too much trouble," he groaned heavily. He picked up a plate, mumbling his thanks and sat down to eat.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

"EXCUSE ME?!" Gita screamed, looking at Kuro accusingly. "Put down that plate boy and clean yo'self up! I'm not having that kind of filth while eating my food!"

Bree rolled her eyes, and hid her smile as she ate.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am

Amelie ate half of her dinner and then stood up taking her plate to the kitchen and going to one of the side rooms to read a book. She wasn't very hungry.

Mickey walked in having made sure to clean himself. He walked over to Gita and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek and got a plate. "Thanks a bunch, Gita"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 am

Kuro groaned big time and put his plate to the side while he took his jacket and top off, putting them onto the floor, which immediately opened up and deposited it down to the lpaundry chute. He had another now clean top underneath and then he took his trousers off, showing another set of now clean trousers underneath and put them in the laundry. He then took his gloves off and put them in the same pile, now picking up his food and starting to eat it before Gita could complain.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 am

"No problem honey." Gita smiled at Mickey. She sighed at the amount Amelie had ate. She couldn't yell at her; but that girl needed to eat more. And Kuro was a smart-ass lost cause! She sighed irritably at him, but hid a smile. He was getting more clever these days.

Bree finished as well, and took her plate to the kitchen. She washed it up, and put it to drain. She walked back out, looking for Haru.

Corin walked in with Taki; grabbing food and sitting down.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Amelie sat in the other room reading. However she soon grew tired and got up, going to the hallway and putting a coat on.

Mickey smiled at Gita and finished his meal.
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Hatsuharu ate slowly as always; he liked to savour the taste and be able to eat it all. He liked showing his appreciation to Gita, who had become a sort of mother figure.

Kuro finished his off and looked to Gita. "Is there anymore?" Kuro asked, being a glutton of the group.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 pm

"Darling, if you want more you know that there's seconds in the kitchen. As long as you wash your plate afterwards." Gita said firmly to Kuro. "This stuff won't make you fat, so there's plenty of it."

Bree went over to Hatsuharu. "So, what's our next plan? Thought of anything?" she said in a low voice.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Mickey finished his and took his plate to the kitchen and washed it. He always did it as he found it a therapeutic practice plus it helped Gita out
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Kuro got up and got himself seconds, and heck, grabbed another dish to put his thirds on. He was going to need it. He sat down quite happily munching on the food.

Hatsuharu finished and washed up, before sitting down with Bree. "I think we need to look into this God issue. Find out if there are any others missing and if there are any leads," Hatsuharu said.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Bree nodded. "Yeah, makes sense. I've already thought about it...see, we need to go to Olympus and ask who last saw Skye. I'm sure someone can give us a clue what he was next planning to do. He disappeared whilst out of Olympus, so...it must be to do with someone, right?"
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkling Star Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Mickey looked up. "I heard rumours about to Goddess Nyx being missing"
Sparkling Star
Sparkling Star
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyoro and Ururun Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 am

Hatsuharu nodded. "Alright, sounds like quite the mystery. As long as we don't get in too dangerously, we can snoop around. In the mean time, we go about our usual jobs. Saving kittens, whatever," Hatsuharu said. Something bleeped on his computer and he went over to it, looking over the information.

He then jumped up. "I'm going to the Faerie Folk world, won't be too long. I'll call if I need any help," Hatsuharu said, teleporting away.
Gyoro and Ururun
Gyoro and Ururun
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Bree sighed irritably. "Oh great..just leave us without a leader..." she muttered.
Jess
Jess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down